Thursday Evening Tastings
Every Thursday evening is our tasting ‘happy hour,’ and the only evening that we stay open a bit later. Between 5 and 7 p.m. we offer special tastings that include a glass of champagne, a taste of each variety of caviar available, as well as a featured amuse-bouche. Amuse-bouche is a French expression which, when translated, means “to amuse the mouth.” A wonderful way to start your evening. We welcome our guests to stop by whenever they like, allowing for at least a half hour for the tasting. $30 per guest plus tax.
Can’t make it in on Thursday? We are happy to do tastings any time during business hours, on a first-come, first-served basis. $35 per guest.
Featured amuse-bouche for the month of August:
- August 3rd: Truffled Quail Eggs & Caviar
- August 10th: Buckwheat Ployes with Creme Fraiche & Caviar
- August 17th: Chilled Avocado Soup & Caviar
- August 24th: Buckwheat Tartlets with Creme Fraiche & Caviar
- August 31st: Ina Garten’s Caviar Dip
Please note that menu items are subject to change occasionally.
$30 per guest plus tax
5 to 7 pm